Cranial Inversion

A blog about personal views on Internet Search, SEO, Gaming and the Gaming Industry

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Introduction

Most of the topics that will posted are topics which I hold a lot of interest here. They will range from the nerdy geek (video games and such) to political (the Republicans fight against net neutrality). I may rant, holler, scream and carry on like a neanderthal and other times I may say something intelligent that came from a some what logical thought.

I am new to this "miracle" of blogging, so be paitent. I will get the hang of it in no time. If you feel like debating or having a conservation about something then please do. I love an intellectual debate.

Stay tuned for ramblings from the cranial inverted.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home